Originally Posted by Etoh
Cholesterol is a very good anti-inflammatory by itself. All hormones are made from cholesterol in your body, and this is in part why returning to a fat diet, readjusts things. It provides the molecular basis for hormone synthesis missing in carb diets. Testosterone, estradiol, progesterone, and Vit D3
As mentioned it is the plaques, or Ca salt that cause the problem. Cortisol, made by the body, or hydrocortisone provides the basis for all of the cortisone group (dexa,beta. ex), which in addition contain some addition that prolongs the activity. The real reason is because the basic molecule could not be patented, so modifications were made that allows them to become "pharmaceuticals."

some fats contain cholesterol, but primarily the change stops the insidious allergic response caused by glucose specifically, not necessary poly saccharides (carbs). Additionally the medium chain fats , activates other metabolic rates, that shut down during a carb intake.

as a side note kidney stones can be either or both uric acid crystal and or oxalate. Oxalate is a free radical scavenger, and one of the best, and also helps regulate Ca

Absolutely! Oxalate has also been successfully used for certain cancer treatments. It's just that my diet was too high in Oxalate and low in the cholesterol and phytonutrients that regulate the oxalates.

I'm interested in your comment concerning the medium chain FAs in regards to carb intake.
Right now, I have to get back to work though.
Thanks for the good response.

HC