10Glock
I went 20 ga years ago because the only shells with TSS were the ones you loaded yourself. TSS data was black magic back then and you had to know someone to get the recipe.
12 and 20 ga data was all there was. Fast forward a couple of years and people were loading 28 ga and a year or so later 410 came along.
I have a 28 ga semi auto and a 410 O/U but no desire to turkey hunt with either so never tried TSS in them.
The 28 and 410 as a general statement makes a light carry guns and that is why some like it for turkey hunting.
For me the 20 is fine, it is lighter than the 12's I hunted with before, less shot change means less recoil (the way mine are loaded, not trying to go max on fps). Better pattern density is also a plus, as is the better penetration. For me and what I am looking for the 20 is as far as I want to look.
If I had tons of land to hunt and was having to walk my butt off ( the main farm I hunt is only about 150 acres so fairly easy to cover) I might look at a super light 28 ga, but for now I am good.
I bought up a life time supply of TSS years ago and still have about 30 lbs of it.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....