Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Perhaps I don't quite understand your position Please explain it a little more. Certainly everyone has free will as to whether or not they sin. Are you saying that one must quit sinning to be saved and part of His family Big Five Jack?
It might help you if you would repent of your lying. Why don't you confess all the lies you have told on this forum.
How about start with that story you told about that fantastic 10 group you shot into 1 hole when you were less than 10 years old.

Nothing you say here has any credibility.

Is THAT the best you've got?
You "men" spent day after day with a fine toothed comb scouring 8,800 posts of a very long book trying to find one sin?
For a Federal law enforcement officer, I thought you could do better than that.
The best you have is a personal correspondence with someone who was sharing the inherent accuracy of some of the finest sporterized military rifles in history. I was told by another of his Mauser that had a one hole group too. Don't believe it? Who cares what you believe? First, that correspondence was None of your damned business or the other jackass who made criminal terroristic threats against me. You want to affiliate yourself with others making terroristic threats, go right ahead.

From many decades ago, I spoke from memory what happened when I was a boy shooting that knot on the tree from prone. Why should anyone care whether or not you believe that? What the hell does it matter to YOU?

Furthermore, I DO sin and make no excuses for them.
However, you are NOT God and I will never go to you or anyone else here to confess them as some Catholic going to a priest to be forgiven. I go directly to the Almighty. You don't qualify Hastings. YOU are the one with NO credibility.

What REALLY matters is that fact that the gospel I proclaim is absolutely TRUE. You have no power against it, so you attack the messenger as if that can nullify my, and Paul's AND Jesus' gospel. Don't believe it? That's your choice. You don't even believe that Jesus is God. You are Unitarian, far left of the rainbow flag lesbian priest at the Episcopalian church.
You have another Jesus, another gospel and christians have a mandate about those bringing another gospel or another "Jesus."

The Jesus I know is God and I can prove that not only from the New Testament, but also the old. Why? Because He is eternally God. Always was Alpha and always will be, Omega.

"For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour.
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
I have declared, and have saved
, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

Isaiah 43

"Let God be true and every man a liar!"

OK, I'm glad you are a little upset. You have for a long time come up with some crazy sounding stories. Awhile back we thought we had run you off when one of the members chronicled several of those fantastic adventures. I was just pointing out that you have 0 credibility and cited the one story that caught my eye. The one about the 10 or maybe 15 shot one hole group with an 8mm military rifle when you were a small child.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask, are you that preacher from Chester SC?

Last edited by Hastings; 03/31/22. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."