Just keep doing it. Repetition brings on muscle memory, especially brain muscle. Read how others do it, with regard to the mechanics. Then try it yourself. There are some good loaders here on the campfire. Barsness(Mule Deer) literally wrote the book(s). His articles, columns and posts are worth adhering to.

If you see something brilliant posted that seems to apply to a problem you have comment on it. Have a problem with no solution, ask guidance. There are some AH personality types here but many more willing to help, sometimes even the AHs. But keep doing it. The only mentor I had was 4 hours away. But I got the basics down working with him. In 2010 I built my bench and jumped in. Made some mistakes and learned from them. Right now I don’t know nearly as much as I thought I did back in 2010. But it has become a pleasing experience for me. And new stuff keeps popping up. Good luck to you.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."