Originally Posted by Craigster
You're over thinking it, it ain't rocket surgery unless you make it so. Anymore, I don't get a big thrill out of reloading, it's a means to and end.
I really like reloading. I started in 1976. I had to take some time off from it when the kids were small and needed lots of attention. I think I get better at it every day. Having the right tools makes the process faster and with a better finished product. I just reloaded some 35 Whelen for a friend. I had never done 35 Whelen before although I have done a $hit ton 30-06.

I still use a single stage reloader. I have a Lee turret press but it's just a slightly modified single stage. Most of my stuff is RCBS but Redding makes some good dies. I don't have a good spot to put my presses so I clamp them to my table saw. I still use my RCBS 5-10 balance beam scale I bought in the Army PX in 1975. My primary press is an RCBS JR I bought at the PX the same time I bought my scale. It's not rocket science but having the right tools makes everything go together faster and better. It's good mental therapy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.