Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
…people would be surprised to see what many real Benchrest competitors use for loading gear. wink

Good shootin' -Al

A young guy I know getting into precision hand loading had a need for a arbor press. He didn't have a lot of extra jingle in his jeans at that point and asked about buying one of mine. Instead of doing that, I grabbed one of these drill holders from ebay for under $20, made an aluminum plug to fit in the holder, shortened the column so it fit in his range box and viola'....he had an arbor press. wink He still uses it to this day.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

People with the desire to do something will always find a way to accomplish it within their budget. Add some basic common sense, an understanding of the mechanics of what's trying to be accomplished and good things always happen.

Good shootin' smile -Al[/quote]

There is a lot of common sense here. You have to ask yourself, “What is my goal?”

I tell new reloaders that speed isn’t a good thing. Don’t spend your money foolishly. They will find an arbor press and an inline seater will save them a few bucks and seat bullets straight. Inline seaters are made for all the common calibres.

There are so many reasons to reload, and certainly, quite a few different actions. So, what is your goal?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]