I've owned a 7x57 Classic 700 since they were introduced. I pulled that rifle out of the safe and pulled the loads off the shelf:

7 x57, Remington 700 Classic, 120 grain Sierra, WLR, 48 grains IMR4320 - I think I loaded these for coyotes???
7 x57, Remington 700 Classic, 175 grain Cast w/GC, WLR, 25 grains H4895 - I cast these bullets
7 x57, Remington 700 Classic, 139 Hornady Interlock, WLR, 50.9 grains, IMR4350 -

I loaded these a long time ago and alas have lost any documentation on these loads. I used the 139 grain interlocks on pronghorn, and they worked very well. The only note I have is "Accurate" on the side of the box with the 139 grain load.

According to the manuals the 139 grain load may be a grain over(???), but the primers were rounded and I had not written a notation such as "warm" or "hot". I believe I'll take these out to the range and document. I will load some Big Game powder, WW cases, 9 1/2 primers and 140 grain partitions, before I go to the range.

If those partitions shoot well, I suspect that that may likely be the "best" load for the 7x57. But there's no hair on those 139 grain Interlocks for deer. They may work well on elk or moose, IDK. But I'd prefer partitions for bigger animals.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally