Originally Posted by shootem
Sad, but on any thread here that goes 3 pages or more just look at page 1 then the last page. There’s no more staying on subject, just a playground fight about who said what when.

My take on the disaster; a group of people that were placed in positions of power due to plain old hire your cousin partisanship. After seeing this chit show I’m rethinking whether or not men can get pregnant. Pretty sure that hallway and school grounds were full of such. But calling them “men” is a stretch. Standing your sorry ass behind a corner while your wounded wife begs your help??!! I can’t begin to imagine what was going thru this clown’s mind. Saying he was held back by other LEO is a copout, pun intended. Could you be held back??? That was just an available excuse to keep from being shot at. That’s one sorry MF. Almost wish I hadn’t watched.

That's where I'm at.

The timeline is as difficult to read as the video is to watch. Matter of fact, I think it's worse.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house