Originally Posted by JohnBurns
What do you teach in your tactical training?

Have you pioneered the school shooter blaster technique where you teach students to take shots around a school no matter what the conditions or backstop?

Well, Johnny Gin Blossoms...

The main problem I see with that individual not taking a shot is less a weapons or tactics issue, and more having a strong working knowledge of the 4th Amendment and how it applies to arrest and application of force. That has to be the building block on which everything else is built when you are training law enforcement in the United States. Personnel will never confidently engage with any technique or tool he has been given if he does not understand their capabilities, and more importantly, when they are to be used.

I can assure you anyone requesting permission to use deadly force on the net, has no fugking knowledge, and as a result has no fugking confidence, to use any technique or tool he may have been given that day.

As far as instructors ensuring students fully understand the effect a variety of ammunition will have on a variety of cover and concealment, yes. That is something that I teach and something that needs to be taught to law enforcement personnel. It's important.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house