Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I assume the information he had was that a truck crashed and the suspect got out and shot at the funeral home employees. When he arrived he saw a guy walking across the field with a rifle. I guarantee you he didn’t have information that he shot his grandmother in the face, knew he was a tranny, and knew he was going to go into that school and murder 21 people. Of course if he knew that he would’ve taken him down immediately.

What if the guy walking across the field was a citizen who is taking the law into his own hands to stop a shooter? I don’t believe he actually witnessed the guy shooting. If he’s arriving on the scene with little information he has a lot of fast decisions to make some of which could cost him his job and his life so he wants to be sure Especially in today’s bullshit political climate

Pretty recently police in Colorado shot a guy who had just stopped an active shooter.

Police mistakenly kill hero

DENVER, June 25 (Reuters) - A Colorado man who fatally shot a gunman who had just killed a police officer was himself slain by a responding officer who apparently mistook him for the cop killer, authorities said on Friday.

Johnny Hurley, 40, was shot while holding a rifle belonging to a 59-year-old man who moments earlier had fatally ambushed police officer Gordon Beesley, police in the Denver suburb of Arvada said in a statement.

Hurley shot Ronald Troyke with a handgun. It was unclear why he picked up the dead man's weapon.

Exactly. Lots of decisions to make as an officer as well as a Good Samaritan

Last edited by rcamuglia; 07/16/22.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.