I’ll Wade into the debate around the cop not taking a 148 yard shot at the shooter before the shooter made entry into the school. I don’t think I have to comment about requesting permission to use deadly force for an IMMINENT threat so I’ll address the cops potential lack of confidence in making that shot. Realistically 148 yards isn’t that far for many of us and it’s a chip shot for the AR itself but irrespective of whether you hit the shooter with the first shot or the follow up shots the act of engaging that target forces that target to focus its attention on you giving you more time to kill the bad guy. It really isn’t a situation that calls for over-analyzing every decision, the situation calls for fast, decisive action by one motivated, unafraid man….the fact that man has a gun and armor makes it better for him but shouldn’t be a requirement. I am always armed but if for some reason I wasn’t then I always carry 2 knives but if for some reason I wasn’t then I’ll find a rock or baring that I always have my 2 hands. NOTHING would prevent me from doing anything I could to save those children. Unless I took a CNS or fight ending hit I figure that I have another minute or 2 of fight left and I wouldn’t let it go to waste.

There’s no excusing the incompetence and cowardice of all law enforcement officers and agencies involved in this Great Uvalde Disgrace.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~