Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
148 yards on a SLOWLY walking man is a cake walk for anyone trained with an AR.

Hold I front of target, fire as target leading edge brakes front sight post/reticle. Target neutralized.
It’s a very easy shot. We routinely shoot movers at 600 yards with bolt guns under time.

The problem was the hesitation to shoot because of political bullshit and the risk the officer would have to take in today’s fucqked up world

It would be for you. But then you are a World Champion shotgunner who could hit a high percentage of 80yd crossers screaming across the sky while under pressure.

No police dept in the world could train officers to anything close to your shooting ability and confidence in shooting a moving target under stress.

World would be better if some one with 10% of your skill was on the carbine when the shooter was going for the door but how much training would that take.

Agreed. Most competitive shooters have better shooting skills than LEOs. Products of practice. When the SHTF, the entire nationwide group of PRS shooters are who you want on your team.

A good friend is ex law-enforcement, president of our gun club, and a DOE employee. He’s the real deal and has been there and done everything including gun fights. I’ve never been a pistol shooter and in many of the PRS competitions some stages involve some pistol shooting. I got together with him for some basic training and ran some drills. He told me right then and there that I shoot better than most of his agents on the first trip to the range, which is pathetic

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.