Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
My understanding was a single cop had a very risky shot on a moving suspect that he could not PID at 148yds.

And he was too indecisive to make that call without asking his boss first. lolololol

You ability to to laugh out loud at this horrfic incidence is a bit strange, in a bad way.

Your reluctance to join a PD and pin on a badge and buckle up some armour is telling while you spout off behind you keyboard.

He made a call, he didn't have the shot and didn't take a risky shot.

Post the transcript between the guy you are second guessing and his chain of command.

You're a weak puzzy bitch posting behind your keyboard second guessing a single cop on what would have been quite litterally one of the best shots ever in the history of Law Enforcement.

I wish he would have taken and made that shot, but it would have been a thing of legend. I don't expect LE to be legendary on all engagements.

Sweet baby haysoos Butterball, I have certain level of respect for your willingness to parade your stupidity around like a badge of honor. I was laughing at you. I was not criticizing the officer for not taking the shot, and I have been crystal goddam clear about that from the onset. I am retired law enforcement (Coast Guard) where I served as a Judgmental Pistol Course (shoot/don't shoot instructor) and I served as a reserve deputy with Harrison CountyMississippi County Sheriff's Department. I have been to two LE academies. I would still be serving if I hadn't slaughtered my shoulder. I have seen you brag about damn near everything but your time behind the badge. Why don't you take a moment to tell us about it?

Backing up to shoot/don't shoot. That decision was the officer's. It does not lie with the supervisor. I'll explain why. The supervisor wasn't there. Crazy tactical concept huh? For Burns and the rest of you not familiar with Law Enforcment 101. Every officer is trained and empowered to make shoot/don't shoot decisions on their own. It is one of the most fundamental principles of LE. As I wrote earlier, my criticism is not of the officer passing on the shot. It is of him seeking permission from his supervisor. Hint, there's a reason the experts highlighted this in their timeline.

You'll note that I have abstained from commenting on specific tactics inside the building, other than inaction of course. The reason for that, is that I haven't been trained in that tactical scenario.

John, I want to spend a little more time making something clear, since you struggle with reading comprehension. You are painfully [bleep] dumb. It's a severe case too. You dare to call into question the service, or lack thereof of others, when you yourself have never served in an enforcement capacity. That's why you cling to your acquaintances accomplishments as if they are your own. I'll let you in on a little secret. They laugh at you behind your back. Don't take that too personally though. It's pretty common for cops to laugh at wannabe groupees.