Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I’d rather be persecuted and get wrung the the wringer for killing an armed tranny walking into a school than live with myself for not taking the shot. I don’t know how any of these officers haven’t killed themselves yet, and I hate the idea of police suicide.

Hindsight is 20/20

I don’t buy it. Ask me before or after in these circumstances and my answer is same. We have an active shooter who just shot his grandmother, crashed a truck and walking into a school. That’s not hindsight. That’s common sense.

Yes it is. The officer didn’t have all of that information at the time

Then what was he doing on site, aiming at the suspect with a rifle?

I assume the information he had was that a truck crashed and the suspect got out and shot at the funeral home employees. When he arrived he saw a guy walking across the field with a rifle. I guarantee you he didn’t have information that he shot his grandmother in the face, knew he was a tranny, and knew he was going to go into that school and murder 21 people. Of course if he knew that he would’ve taken him down immediately.

What if the guy walking across the field was a citizen who is taking the law into his own hands to stop a shooter? I don’t believe he actually witnessed the guy shooting. If he’s arriving on the scene with little information he has a lot of fast decisions to make some of which could cost him his job and his life so he wants to be sure Especially in today’s bullshit political climate

That’s all fair, under those basic assumptions you made. But the grandmother called from my understanding. I guess that leads to more questions. What the hell was going on with the dispatchers? There does seem to be a huge lack of communication on that front. Again, three minutes from wrecking truck to school entry.