Hi hatari, another fun movie was North to Alaska. If you recall the actress Capucine who was the Love Interest, in the movie. Good actress and another Hottie, she also had a tragic ending, committed Suicide by jumping off of her apartment balcony.

In Alberta Canada where I am from, the government put a moratorium on killing Grizzles years ago, the population is out of control now, and every year someone gets killed, usually a bowhunter.

When I am in Grizz country bow hunting elk or fishing I always have a Mossy 88 Maverick with a 18" barrel strapped to my back loaded with 3 finishing rounds of OO Buckshot and the first two rounds of 3" Mags of Federal Express High Shok Slugs.

I have done a lot of research on how you die during a Grizz attack and based on forensic analysis, you get eaten alive, slowly. I would rather be killed by a shark. I never go into bear country unless I am well armed and prepared for the worst outcome!

Being taken out by a Lion, a Tiger or a Grizz, is the worst possible way to go, IMO!

If I do make it to Africa, these are the rounds I am taking with my 300 Win Mag. Premium for sure and highly effective. ABLR in 180gr. Because my rifle loves them, lots of energy and velocity.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/05/22.

KB