Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by irfubar
How about Idaho?
Montana?
All these places are growing by leaps and bounds, even dreaded Californians are moving in.... yet they aren't turning blue

I try to stay out of these threads anymore. But the mention of Montana made me want to comment on it's initiative on medical staff being required to attempt to save the life of babies born alive (even in botched abortions) failed to pass. They might as well take babies to the mountains and let them die of exposure.

That said, the sale of our house closes in a couple of weeks. A few weeks later we will be looking at Oregon in the rear view mirror on our way to S. Utah.

I LOVE this state, but we (and I include myself as a life long resident and not voted D since the early 80's) have allowed the crazies to take over. The latest election just confirmed that our decision was the correct one.

Steve,
You are clueless as to what that proposed legislation was.... read it....
I am surprised you fell for it.... stay out of the wife's estrogen and don't move to Montana, pleas

I have read it. How does it not require infants that survive an abortion receive life saving medical treatment? Where is the part that caused it to fail other than "abortion is a constitutional right" even after the kid is breathing.

If you’re trying to convey a thought you’re doing a horrible job.

Critical thinking is a skill many from Blue states do not understand

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.