Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Fireball2

So in essence, YOU are doing exactly what we Virginians did[minus the PP].
What you seem to be missing is that the PP in Virginia helped push the top 3 elected statewide officials over the top in the following election.
3 that are much more 2A friendly.

Well Raeford, I'm from exactly where you are from and I live here in Oregon. The make up of both states are different.
One party controls the state completely. The Entire State of Oregon is similar to living up in NoVA/ Metro DC... Fairfax, Loudon, Arlington, Prince William Counties. All controlled by lying cheating democRats. But they do it all out of 5 countries, and dictate to the other 30-31 counties of what we all are going to do, to fit their conveniences.

I don't ever believe ANY election results here. It living in an occupied territory. You just ignore it all. Anything we have in our homes, they don't have a way of knowing when or where it was obtained and how. Minus a gun, I can buy things elsewhere ( accessories etc), in my travels.
No different than in Virginia, if you are like most of my folks back home, they know where to get things done, legal or illegal. Its no different here.
its who ya know.

I live 5 miles from Fireball/ Roy. He's no different than the average NON Metro person would be in Virginia.. Some are liberal wackos and others are normal folks. Anyone who knows Roy face to face, I doubt few would dislike him or slander him. If schitt hit the fan, he's someone worth knowing.
He'd be right there. He'd fit right into rural Virginia society. No where in Virginia is as rural as MOST of the entire State of Oregon.

Most non metro cops are NOT supporting this so called passed ballot Crap.... I talk with these folks ALL the time over at the Range., the boys in Blue.
and about such issues. They have no real plans of enforcing it. They know its going to be unpopular and they don't want to get in between the public locally and the politicians in Salem and Potlandia, who they don't support anyway. They know its going to be in a fight in the courts, and most county sheriffs offices are not going to enforce it. I even doubt non Metro Police are going to do much about it.

All it really is going to do is hurt retailers. For the public, the smart ones are going to find ways around it... There will just be a lot more private gun sales state wide. Potlandia and Salem don't have the manpower to enforce all that is in this supposed new law, especially state wide. As usual, its just another democRAT circle jerk. Politicians are getting their name in the news so they are happy.

They come up with all sorts of laws annually, that end up going nowhere.. Little compliance and then challenged in courts. Another day, same Schitt.

Roy can stand up for himself, but it just pains me to see guys who I know are good guys, go after other folks I am sure are good guys on their own.
In all of my travels, I have met a lot of campfire members face to face, from north to south, east to west and back again. Never met a bad one, and yet we get all of this constant slandering of each other all the time on the internet, back and forth. WTH for? we are suppose to be on the same side, vs all of these gun grabbing leftists coast to coast.

Let your conscience be your guide. But if you and a lot of these other guys actually had a chance to meet Roy, you'd find he's a good guy, and some one you could count on if you ever need any help with something.

Why folks have to argue with each other on this site, I just don't get....

best regards Raeford.
john chr/ seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez