Kamo doesn't go hungry when the missus is away. wink Well done as usual. It looks quite delicious and I'm sure it gets better as leftovers. I might thicken it up down the road with some arrowroot, cornstarch, or even instant mashed potatoes. Some good bread and a quality beverage and bachin' it doesn't seem so bad.

Hard pass on all curry's. Bad experience on a business trip - really bad, and that was 25 years ago.

A couple of decades back, we went up to the UP to scout pre-season for deer. We tramped many miles through the big woods that day and were plenty hungry for dinner. The one restaurant in Naubinway had Bison Porterhouse as their special on the marquee. $24.99 if the memory serves. The restaurant is no Michelin 3 star to be sure, but we were famished. The salad was sketch at best. The huge Porterhouse comes out and we dig in. Hmmm... Try another bite and we couldn't eat it; damn near gagging. Had this rancid taste with a sweetness to it. One guy puked. I have never had Bison again despite living near a bison ranch and grocery store owned by the ranch.

Anchovy filets should be in every kitchen pantry. A few filets instead of salt gives a briney depth to any dish. Your guests will never know its in there. AP is a good option too. Love it on good pizza.

Have some goose tits brining now for some corned goose. Should be good in about a week. Can't wait.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin