Kamo….Your adventures, like the Bison hunt, are some of the best threads here. Your literary abilities are excellent and only matched by your culinary abilities. I always quietly enjoy your posts and pictures but what I really respect is your honesty in telling your story. It’s natural for us to try and paint ourselves in the best light by embellishments or slight stretches of the truth, not lies per say but “fish tales” maybe. When I read your fishing and hunting stories I feel like I’m getting the real story…good, bad or indifferent you “shoot” straight and I absolutely respect that. To me that’s the mark of a man secure in himself and secure in his <imperfect> humanity. No matter how prepared or how well one is trained and equipped sh.it happens, sometimes that sh.it is out of our control and sometimes it’s the shooter’s mistake. Anyone that has spent anytime hunting or fishing knows that much is out of our control and even under ideal conditions things can go sideways. Where you stand out Kamo is you tell it like it is and that’s refreshing to see!

Thanks for your great contributions here. I look forward to meeting you in the near future….hopefully once I have some creature comforts in place in SE AK we can plan a trip. I have a feeling that you and I could do just fine fishing together sans guides.

All my best to you and Mrs. Gari.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~