Originally Posted by blanket
Canada has not been US friends since the 1990's why should we support

blanket;
Morning to you, I hope that your section of Iowa is getting the winter you needed and you're well.

For sure we should all inform ourselves as to what's going on around us using the best sources possible, then make wise decisions and act accordingly.

If that's where you're at, then I can respect your decision.

Are you aware of Operation Yellow Ribbon by the way?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon

If that is new to you, perhaps watch a couple short videos on how Gander, NFld housed thousands of people, mostly US folks and all bound for the US.

Once you're read up on that, investigate how the reports of 911 terrorists coming into the US were pure unmitigated BS strewn about by your legacy media.

When the US decided to head into Afghanistan after 911, we were asked to send combat troops and we did and they died along side and sometimes saving US combat personnel. There was a US Afghanistan vet who stated here on the 'Fire he and his group were alive because of the efforts of the Princess Patricia's group out of Edmonton.

After that - should you be so inclined - you might be interested to learn how the US trade policies under Obama affected US trade with the US's largest trading partner.

Again, I could type quite a bit, but far be it from me to attempt to change someone's mind who has already made it up, you know?

Best to you regardless of which side of the medicine line you choose to stay.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"