Originally Posted by Termin8r
The pure absurdity of banning the Weatherby Mark V bolt action rifles is comical if it didn't effect me. The logic make zero sense as with most things the liberal F's do.

Just this past November I hunted in Sask with my .300 Wby Mark V. It is my favorite rifle for things bigger than Whitetail Pronghorn. And my favorite plains game rifle in Africa. When I go back to Canada I will not be allowed to bring that rifle.

So now I have to use my Win Model 70 in 30-06 or buy another 300 Wby that is built on a Rem 700 or Win 70 action. It's just dumb

Good morning Termin8r,

Agreed! I almost blew a casket when I heard Mark V's were on the list, after digging into it, I do not belive that the .300 was on the list, if memory serves it was the MARK V® SAFARI, but I could be wrong. Another moronic Liberal Government attempt in banning all rifles.

I have a .300 Weatherby Mark V, I customized mine and I bought it specifically for elk and for plains game if I ever make it to Africa.

You are the second person I have heard say it's your favorite Plains Game rifle. Which Mark V do you own? I own an Ultra Lightweight, that I modified. Great rifle now, shot like crap out of the box. I shoot Nosler Trophy Grade ABLRs in 190 gr.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/23/23.

KB