Originally Posted by boatammo
I've crossed many times, I was married to a gal from Regina. I had way more bad experiences with US border people than with the Canadian ones. The US side were jerks.

Without a doubt. I had one cock sucker Philippino US border guard give me attitude when I wanted to come back into the US. I asked him when he got off the boat and told him he needed to learn English better which he didn’t like and I didn’t GAF since he can’t prevent me, a US citizen, from lawfully entering my country. We had words and I told him what I thought of his affirmative action job and a short comment about how annoying it is having some little brown guy that can’t speak English try to Jack up a REAL citizen of this country. It ended with a fu.ck you and a middle finger after he determined that we were 100% in compliance and he was impotent to prevent us from coming home despite our not kissing his little brown ass. 😂 The 3 of us in the truck were returning from a week of fishing on V.I BC and that interaction with the US border douche was the first negative interaction we’d had all week and I made a point of letting him know that as well.

The Canadian border guards have always been nice people.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~