Anything we can say about Canada , can be said for the USA. As for me, I thought Canada was great . We went there on our Honeymoon in 1987 to Sault Ste Marie , Canada , just above Michigan . It was such a nice town and even asked a waiter if a lot of Americans come here to live. She looked at me funny and said not at all. Fast forward to 2019 we went back. The place was not the same town. Gang signs, garbage and a much lower class of residence lived there on average. I can say that about so many small towns in America. They were nice though.. Kind of sad there is friction between the countries. I would go back,, but I could not for a few yrs. cause I am not vaccinated. USA still mandates the Vax. I got used to just going to Upper Michigan and happy to fish there. Still might go back to Canada though too. Our leadership is terrible on both sides of the border. I think we can all agree on that.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23