Jeff;
Good evening to you my cyber friend, thanks so much for the response and well wishes.

Please feel free to update that thread as you see fit and learn of anything visiting hunters might find useful. The same goes for anyone who can add helpful stuff for sure.

Regarding tourism, specifically outdoor tourism and hunting, the page I'm currently on Jeff is that the sooner it goes away and we're all stuck in our houses in big cities, the happier the folks who pull Socks' strings will be.

I know that sounds crazy on several levels, but the fiscal policies, the constant mistruths and out and out fabrications, the insane levels of spending without regard for where it might ever be funded has brought me to that conclusion.

While they might say they're okay with FN folks hunting, they don't say anywhere they have agreed they have to do it with firearms as far as I can read.

If alternate income streams were ever a consideration, we'd not own a pipeline that has pumped nothing for years or be fixated on an alternate energy program that isn't remotely achievable even if the entire population vanished tonight.

That all said, life is about change and ebbs and flows Jeff. If we can make enough like minded people wake up to see what's being done and what we can accomplish, then we'll see meaningful change.

We'll see.

I hope that with events like the tradeshow you're attending we'll gain more people to our side and as we've said before, we have to at least try right?

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"