bobdahunter;
Good morning to you, I hope the day in your part of the planet is shaping up nicely and you're well.

Welcome to the 'Fire from just north of the medicine line in south central BC.

We've cobbled together a pretty good treasure trove of information for travelling hunters here. While some of the particulars have changed in the last decade plus, the links are still good.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6042560/1

My moose information is only here in BC and sorry to say it's not great news as our game populations have been on the downward slide for the past few years, moose in particular. I'd perhaps go so far as to say if someone thought they could offer you 100% chance at a moose they've either got one locked in the barn or they're not being entirely truthful.

As for wifi here in BC, we're in the second most populated chunk of the province and there are spots down in the valley where there is no service. On the mountain behind the house there's places I can see the big Doug Fir at the top of our driveway but there's no service. When the beer flu hit and my wife attempted to work from home here, the ether webs were too slow and none of the providers were even remotely hopeful or interested in getting high speed out here - and again we're just off the valley floor in our semi-rural property.

Wherever you choose, again I'll strongly suggest you call unsuccessful hunters as well just to see what they say.

Sorry for the less than positive reports back to you since our outfitters for sure are hurting after the shutdowns and could use the work.

Good luck on the moose hunt whichever way you decide.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 03/28/23.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"