"Personally, I think EVERY rifle should have a return policy - that is - if they don't already guarantee the accuracy of what they sell. If, say, after a week or so, you can't get a rifle to shoot like most bargain priced Savages or Tikkas do - you should be able to return it for a full refund."

I agree with that statement right there BC. I once bought a model 70 Winchester 30-06 and put about six boxes of shells through it and couldn't even get to under six inch groups at 100yrds. Now I've had model 70s before and since that would put bullets in the same hole and like that model. That one gun was just a lemon. I couldn't get a refund or a trade in a few weeks later. I kind of feel bad about trading to a guy for a dirt bike, except he traded it for a fastback Mustang that needed restored when he couldn't get a decent group out of it either. He wouldn't trade me the bike for the 'Stang either frown . That gun is still out there somewhere and I doubt that anyone has ever gotten it sighted in.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!