I had a ruger 77 mark II that just sucked,in 25-06 we tried everything,bedded the action,floated the barrel,factory ammo,reloads,light bullets,heavy bullets middle of the road bullets,never could make it shoot any better than a 12 gauge with No.4 buckshot,It wore me out and traded it off,Ive had some old ruger 77s that were just deadly and some of this newer stuff just appears to be junk,but look at the motive,back when I was a kid people seem to take pride in what they built and you could buy pretty accurate rifles right out of the box,today they throw your junk together want you 2 pay 3 times what its worth,accuracy sucks and once they got your money they tell you to get lost they are not going to mess with it,today you can buy a rifle like we used to get back in the 70s and befor but it now referred to as buying a custom rifle,$1000-$2000 and right on up,I look at some of the new guns at gun shows and they just suck,I wouldnt waist my time,this whole mess has had me do an about face,when I go huntin for a gun today,Im lookin back down the trail behind me.

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns