Originally Posted by jmj
Bruzer, Just curious. You ever been to Texas and looked at their soil. It would be like trying to plant oats or wheat in a parking lot. Some of the land out there just won't sustain a food plot. I've seen deer walk past corn to get a white oak acorn. I've also seen them prefer a green field over corn. Alot depends on the time of year. We shouldn't bash the Texas folks for hunting in a way that is perfectly legal in their state. Furthermore in my opinion the state of Alabama is backwards in their thinking about baiting, unless of course you have a high fence, then you can do what you darn well please. That's an argument for a different day.

I'm not bashing them.....If they want to hunt over Corn who am I to say it's wrong? I'm simply pointing out that the arguments concerning baiting aren't valid. Bill stated that there are thousands of acres of agriculture where he hunts and then claims that he can't get anything to grow there.Doesn't have a tractor etc.....?Which is it?

I'm done here. I will just say that it's not my cup of tea and hope everyone has a good 2009-2010 Season.

Robert

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"