Wall tents ? Wood stove ? Not me. I just set the termostat on the forced air heating system of my Lance Camper and I'm as warm as I need to be.
Breakfasts are double portions of Instant Oatmeal, a fat free w/ fruit Yogurt and a whole wheat bagel. And coffee, of course.
Lunches are a combination of Power Bars and Cliff Bars. "Lunch" is often at 9:00-10:00 AM, 1:00 PM and again at 4:00 PM.
Dinners are white rice, canned white chicken and italian style tomates all mixed. Fresh carrots and usually a sweat trail bar for desert.
Along with the forced air heating, I consider a hot shower every night a necessity. As do I consider the clean sheets I sleep in.
For bad weather, or rest days, there is the local restaurant where I can have whatever I want for a second breakfast or a very fatening lunch of say a juicy hamburger with all of the trimmings. A change of pace for dinner is also in order upon occasion. Those home made pies are hard to beat.
These rest days I've found very helpful. If I don't, I loose too much weight elk hunting.
Makes getting out of bed at 2:00-3:00 in the morning and being on the go all day much easier to do. E