Well, I guess I must be the only hunter east of the Rockies that has had serious issues with BARNES BULLETS "NOT OPENING UP AS ADVERTIZED"......nonetheless I won't be using them period on any of my hunting ventures.

Now it seems to me, that one can tell how good a product is by those stores that stock the product on the shelfs right! Ok, most of the gunstores I have visited in the last 2 years in states like Nebrasks, Wyoming, Colorado, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Tenn. to boot, have had very little in Barnes bullets on the shelf or none at all Elephant hunter from Walla Walla. Barnes has had a great track record over the last decade or so for NOT living up to the hipe they put out concerning their bullets. They try and try and never make the grade, then come out with something totally comic and super great, only to have the same frigging problems. I stay with whom I brought to the dance gents!

Now when we were pulling a tractor some years ago, a sponsorship meant the company or person, paid a certain percentage of the expensses and also a stipend in many cases. You can have several sponsors who share fotting the bill etc.

Last edited by Tonk; 07/03/09.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN