Jeff, LMT does setup direct dealer accounts and even gives a pretty good LE discount. Problem is like everyone else they are behind...

Even though I'm a dealer, I've never seen one of their 2 stage triggers to compare for myself. I've seen pics of course and seen lots of reviews, they are more expensive than retail on RR's. I remove the brad on the RR disconnector and replace it with a SS pin that is captured by the lower. (thanks to ADCO for the idea) Not really necassary but I like things bulletproof. LMT's option seems to be more rugged but again I ain't seen one in person.

As I've tried to say before, every piece of "bling" on my guns serves a purpose. The stock is tight, as in no wobble, zero, carries stuff and feels better than any other I've tried. Yes they are expensive but what ain't anymore? If it allows me to shoot better, it's money well spent.

Even their standard M4 stock is designed to take more abuse and lock up tight on the tube. I use their bolts and carriers or Colt for all my builds. Again I just like bulletproof stuff.

I wouldn't call that 2 stage thing Bushmaster makes a trigger.