Over on AR a couple of years ago, you gave me your recipe for the 350 Woodleigh in .375. I loaded up a bunch and got great accuracy. I didn't use them last hunt because I brought the ammo for two of us, two rifles for the othr guy and the .375 for me, and I could only bring one bullet for everything for without changing scopes.

I've only killed two buffalo in my entire life, and I did it both with the 300 A Frame, one shot kills on both.

One penetrated through the entire buffalo first breaking the onside shoulder and then through the vitals and both ribcages. When recovered, the bullet weighed 292 grains. No matter how you slice it, that's impressive performance at a range of about 80 yards.

My PH on my last hunt uses 500 gr. handloaded A Frames in his Husqvarna custom .458 with a 22" barrel. They really worked well.

I'm going to use the A Frame in my newly acquired .458 winnie, also.

I've had really good luck with DRT's on PG using the 160 grain A Frame in the 7mm Remmy. It's just hairsplitting to change to something else, although next hunt I'm gong to take along some 350 Woodleighs for the .375 and try them on buff, if I have the room.

I'd like to try the GS Custom because I've heard so much positive stuff about it, but why bother when the A Frame is such an excellent performer.

Ciao.

Fred