I don't have a dog in this fight but I will say this: Folks that hang out in the gun rooms, like this one, have usually achieved a level of ability in reloading, and shooting, and hunting that is not common to the average box a year hunter/shooter.
But it is those folks and the ones just starting out that buy magazines and they represent a much greater percentage of buyers than, for instance, folks in this room. -- how many of you have let reloading/hunting magazine subscriptions lapse because there just wasn't anything new for you?? And so your articles have got to be directed toward the market. If it insults you to have a basic reloading technique explained in detail, remember that to someone, that info is brand new.
And too, if a writer is creditable, his information should be grounded in first hand knowledge or, at least, impeccable sources. I would imagine it gets a little tedious after a while when you're standing there with blood on your hands and knife and someone starts quoting ballistic charts to prove you didn't do what you have done.
I'm through now. smile

Aim for the exit hole.