Originally Posted by slasher
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Brad
You make a living splitting ballistic atoms in print (like the 270 vs 30-06)... I enjoy your writing, despite the very narrow topic. Thing is, the oft repeated criticism of you is that you talk down to readers and this thread is a perfect example.

Brad-
With all due respect, I couldn't disagree more. MMV, but I can't think of another writer that's as pragmatic and lends as much common sense to his prose than JB.

He disparages the originator of this thread, repeatedly, and gets a clean slate. Bullchit.

It's his MO... he thinks he's bringing down tablets from God but he's writing the same ballistic gack he's putting the fellow down for from Idaho. I'm calling Bullchit. Barsness never asks questions as he's apparently past learning. The only thing suspect, to borrow his sig line, is something other than his own opinion... I know a little man when I see one.

I am truly stunned by that last sentence. Actually stunned at all the remarks there directed to Mule Deer.

Slasher
Just consider the source... As to knowing the little man, his mirror shows him one daily. And that would apply physically and between the ears.

The gruntling has limited experience so feels the need to add trekking in Nepal to his hunting resume, denies physics (including his own altitudinal challenge), and fantasizes about special insight...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.