I'm rather pretty much a nut when it comes to accurate time. I collect watches. At the moment i'm wearing an old Wenger quartz chronometer they no longer make since Swatch bought them. It's a 26 jewel super accurate. I also have an automatic Wenger day date chronometer that has a Valjoux 7750 movement. Most of my watches are now quartz as I got tired of the winders and service of the automatics and the quartz keep much better time. My normal daily wearer is a Bell & Ross Marine Professional. I also have a very nice Zodiac and for dress occaisons I like my Gold & SS Rolex OysterQuartz Datejust. I did collect Brietlings,Omegas and Baume & Mercier but got rid of all my mechanicals except the Wenger. I'm just a little paranoid about accurate time. The Wenger I have on has lost 3 seconds in the last 13 months. That's pretty accurate for me. My oldest watch is a pocket watch that was one of the first stem wind watches. It's from London and was brought here by one of my ancestors who owned a shipping company out of Atlanta and he bought it on one of his trips to England. It actually still runs.