If I'm not in the shower, I've got a watch on. If I've got clothes on, I've got, at a minimum, two knives on me.

My work and hunting watch is a Casio Forester, my other watches are my grandfather's self-winding Hamilton, a Casio that syncs with the atomic clock that belonged to my Dad, a Citizen Titanium Chronograph, and a Seiko Chronograph. Had a Lumi-Nox that I dearly loved, but it disappeared in a divorce.

I've got a drawer full of knives and the ones that get carried get changed according to my whim of the day, but generally at least one is a Cold Steel folder of some kind, because they're virtually indestructible and easily replaceable if you DO kill it. I've never broken a blade on a Cold Steel, but have broken several of their pocket clips. Today they're an older Cold Steel Medium Voyager and an old Victorinox Classic SD.

The only "jewelry" I wear is my wedding band.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)