I have been wearing a Seiko 5 Military every day for about eight years. It started getting bit ratty looking, so I decided to get something just a but flashier. I was set on getting another Seiko, probably an SKX007, until I stumbled across the Invicta Dive Pro.

Yes, its an Invicta..generally considered the trailer trash of the watch world. I did some research, and this seems to be the one model they make that has a good track record. I made sure and got one with the Miyota movement. For under a hundred bucks, why not? So far its been a very good watch, and I have been very impressed.

I wear cheap watches because I beat them up, and stand a very good chance of getting blood, vomit, feces, etc on them. The Invicta, while a cheap watch, still looks respectable, and seems to keep excellent time. If it dies earlier than expected, it will be replaced with another Seiko.

I have a cheap Timex analog quartz on a Nato Strap that I wear hunting, and the Seiko 5 still gets some play when occasionally. Regardless, a watch of some sort is on my wrist from the time I wake till the time I go to sleep, every day.