I shoot them daily and more than a bunch. Hint.

Optical Rules apply to all Makers. There is no such thing as a "bright" 20x wearing a 42mm objective,nor is there a "dim" 6x wearing same. Of course glass/coatings can run the gamut,but a Snoopy 6X will smoke a High Zoot 20X in light gathering. Hint.

Joe Average is over headstamped,over scoped and under bulleted. Hint.

A guy makes his own "luck" and you can very much have your cake and eat it too...if only obviously. The 6x42 will do it all and then some and it's sole concession is a non-illuminated reticle. I'll always happily walk away from Fluff and let others "enjoy" the JipJap schit. Rugged/reliability will never not bear fruit and is the ONLY way to reliably connect dots. Hint.

Nightfarce hype is lost upon me and their fascination with JipJappery bullschit,is mind numbing.

A guy can reliably learn a LOT,by simply shooting.

Hint.................

E,

You are in soooooooooo far over your head,that you are typing from another Galaxy.

John B is absolutely CLUELESS In regards to Hard Use glass and round count,as compared to Frank and that by light years. That is my being utterly charitable and as a BEST case scenario. Hint.

You should start another Account,just so you can take notes and apply same,less the temptation of tickling a keyboard under the grandiose Delusion,that you've a first clue...because you certainly do not.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."