As per usual,there's some pretty phuqqing hilarious Window Licking Schit here! Fascinating constant,that them who Whine the most..."do" the least and it be rather easy to correlate Whine pitch/volume to "experience" in regards to the crux. That if only as per ALWAYS. Hint.

Very MUCH enjoyed the Rifle Tip Over notion. FUNNY schit! Last time I checked,I had more than (1) rifle and even more than (1) scope. Hint.

The only thing funnier than that,was the 4.5-14x nudge! What a piece of phuqqing schit they are. Points awarded to Dumb Phuqqers dumb enough,to convince themselves or others,that I've not suffered that stench. Hint.

I'll make this easy. Phuqq variables. Hint.

I've heard of a Montucky and rumor is,that they are simply at their best when wearing ruggedly reliable glass,of stellar tracking and copious travel latitude. Conjoin a useful reticle in same and one is then "cheating" inherently. Hint.

The Montucky simply becomes SINISTERER +P,with the install of a FF in either MQ or MD. Some malign the MOA/MIL arrangement,but the middle is always the middle,as a "worst" case scenario. If the first poke gets duped by atmospheric(s),the correction is easily seen and subtended. 5 Mils of wind,is a fair amount. 5 Mils of ele,not so much. Very easy to realize a Hasty Chart,that'll utilize the 5 Mils of ele and to locate it separate from an Erector Chart. Hasty Charts go on the fore end,Ele Charts on the butt. I'll greedily take FF MD erector travel latitude,arrange POA/POI crosshair intersections in regards to drop and slide wind on the reticle. Hint.

The MQ is tough to whoop,as it doubles Ele Subtension(of the "traditional" MilDot),while adding obvious ability to holdoff in more finite fashion. That reticle alone,typically yields more latitude than many erectors,after their zero. Hint.

Funnier than phuqq,that adding weight at the fulcrum now "RUINS!!!" "balance"?!? There are some seriously STUPID Dumb Phuqqs here. Just WOW!

I doubt I've been around much more than 20 or so MR/Montuckys wearing same and all got vastly SUPERIOR and in non-lineal fashion,in regards to inherent abilities added in extrapolation,to the modest ounces added. Read that again. Hint.

I know...I know,'Raider and the rest of the Do Nothing Kcunts are in the "Get Some!" FULL Barbed-Wire Mode inside the Texas Twatorium and this stuff is really "tricky"! Poor poor stupid phuqqing Hoalie should buy one and beat her face with it,in the hopes that the swelling would keep the drool inside her head. Laughing!

Now if only to really give the Window Licking Whiners,something to phuqqing Whine about.

Pard's 17RAR Compact/6XMQ FF...though Bob now makes a 25MOA rail,which only sweetens the pot. Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Nother Montucky (Dick Rifle),built EXTRA Heavy. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

So you Joe Average Stupid Phuqqers keep on Drooling and harboring your fears of a Tip Over,as you feverishly lick windows and try to convince yourselves that you're on the right track. FUNNY schit!

I hear through the grapevine that #16 recently hit the porch and I reckon so will #17 and #18,before I arrive home. Starting to look like it's gonna take 50 of 'em or so,to scratch the itch.

Hint.

Good talk.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."