Originally Posted by Fubarski
You got a super bowl trophy, loser?

Didn't think so.

The man took a chance to WIN.

Not defendin the outcome, moron, but the ATTITUDE.

G'DAM, he TRIED, outside the uderstandin of losers with "trophy rooms" like you.

You, assuming you BS is accurate, killed animals with no understanding that their predator was present, what an accomplishment.

The SEA coach, (who I was rooting against) took his shot against an enemy that was doing there best to stop the attack.

You morons that post "what I woulda done" are the BEST, until you consider YOU ain't even close to having the opportunity to do it, cause, nothin personal, YOU SUCK.

THE MAN, who labored HIS WHOLE LIFE to get to the position to make that call, took a chance.

Admittedly, it didn't work out.

BUT, can't you losers at least acknowledge his achievement in getting to that point, and taking a shot, is worth some admiration?

Hard to believe.

You mad.....bro'?

I hear you....but that coksuuker cheated his way to national championships in college and is trying to do the same now. I'll wish he loses every fuucin' game that he coaches for the rest of his life. He deserves NOTHING. I'm glad he made a dumbazz call....and I hope it haunts him for the rest of his life. He's not even worth of being called scum.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless