Originally Posted by Shodd
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Brother,

If OK was in my bowl, I'd flush twice.

Maybe (certainly) I'm crazy, but I'd not let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a collection of never-was's.

I don't GAF the result of a GAME, but I'd GTH before I'd let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a bunch of losers without defense.

Pete Carrol (SP?) MADE A CALL.

Bunch a punks that never made a call, are second-guessin that call, bein' omnipotent and all, and bein' the geniuses an NFL team would call upon to lead their team (not).

I'm not defendin the team, or the coach.........

BUT

I AM defendin the MAN that makes a decision, right or wrong, win or lose, made upon the moment, no help, nobody to lay off the blame, and LIVES, or DIES, with that decision.

Buncha pu$$ies here that woulda done different, that's why they are the coach of the Shehawks.

How would I know I'd pick a internet fight with the coaches of pro football teams?

Man, I f'ed up here.

Rattler woulda scored, like he did with that dude in AUS (no offense to that guy, seems like a straight up brother), everybody else woulda scored, makes me feel like a loser (quote that).

Apparently, I'm not qualified to respond, cause I've been wrong in the past.

Who really gives a fphuck. I can think of a few things in life that are truly important and running around a field with a football doesn't classify as much more than mild humor.

Shod

Then what possessed you to even click on this thread?