Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

I am still in disbelief that an offensive coach or head coach would tell Wilson to throw the ball at that point and risk a Superbowl win.

I'm still in disbelief that a man would rob unsuspecting folks out of their hard earned money and his wife would stick up for it.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Slander is a dangerous habit, Mr. TZone.

Slander requires that the accusation or accusations be false and in their falsehood damaging, to a financially measurable degree, the reputation or business of the subject of the accusation or accusations.

If one inferred that tzone was describing your husband (even though he does not state that, so the slander accusation fails there alone), the accusations are not false. That has been proven and the cases public record.

Even if the accusations were against your husband, and even if they were false (which they are not), there could be no measurable financial loss to his reputation because he has little reputation worth any merit here at all, nor does he ostensibly run any business or other enterprise that would suffer financial harm (unless, of course, he's engaged in the interstate trade of firearms for profit, without an FFL - I.e., illegal gun-running - again).

Therefore, your slander accusation fails on all points.

Thanks for playing, though.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.