Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Keep denying your motives if it suits you. You have made similar statements in other posts. Make sure you know what you are talking about when running a lady down. I have been an advocate for the elderly and other vulnerable populations for many years and you will not find one person who knows me that will say otherwise.

Damn, the same old schtick.

You are almost as bad as sherp.

Victim [bleep], then you go to how good you are to different groups of people.

I got news for you sister.

I support a lot of folks too. A lot of organizations and ministries and I do not come on to this place to talk about them.

In fact, I don't really talk about them anywhere except to the people I am helping.

You know why? Cause deep down inside, I am still the same guy I was 20 years ago and he wasn't nice at all. Not at all. And some of that was even in my "saving lives" phase.

Frankly, Jesus doesn't need my endorsement.

I am just trying to be better.

Don't play that you could be innocent of the accusations here simply because you are an advocate of anything.

Blow.

Your bullshit is annoying.

eta, I was a little cranky this morning, and no coffee.

I was coming back to edit or tone down my post, but really, aside from using some different words, I'm not sure it would have changed much.

All I can say is that there has been a lot of information provided on the forum, and it would be hard to conclude that there was nothing but best intentions and misunderstandings from what has been shown.

Seems a more penitent response would be anonymity and humility in service, rather than a focal perch.

That's just me.

Last edited by RWE; 02/03/15.