I'm not really calling anybody out but I'm just saying I've been on probably a dozen fishing trips ,goose hunting trips etc. and at least 3/4 of them I felt like I was being campaigned for a tip from the get go. in only two instances did I not tip the guy one was a fishing guide in Key West that started bitching before the boat was untied and the second was on a goose hunt in western Ky where the two guys calling regaled each other about how they degraded their wives the night before. I guess if you count the suppressing of the urge to kick the crap out of them or drive the butt of my shotgun into the bridge of their nose maybe they did get a tip. At any rate for those of you in the industry just note I really don't care what you spent on your property lease or on gas every month , or how much it cost to repair your truck , boat motor etc. you shouldn't make your clients feel like you think they are just there sponging off your benevolence and sacrifice to provide them this opportunity despite them paying you the stated fee which may be what they consider a good amount of money. That's the other side of the tipping question that's all.

Last edited by bangeye; 04/11/16.