Bottom line is some people are just cheap and others generous.

I'm dealing with this situation in sorts with my boat and taking people fishing, I have a couple regulars that fish with me all summer twice a week or more and never even attempt or offer to pay for gas etc. I don't accept money usually but these guys get a $600 fishing charter when they fish with me. We fish tournaments and I split winnings with them and they don't offer to cover expense for fuel, bait,tackle etc...it's getting old fast

Everyone else that fishes on my boat tries to shove money in my pocket or hide it in my vehicle as I won't accept it from them, one guy brought me dry aged steaks and veal from his work place.

On a recent hunt of 4 days with a large group that the guides busted hump on I was embarrassed to find out some hunters tipped $20.I liken it to having a great dinner with excellent food and service getting the tab for $250 and leaving $5 on the table

Any ways I believe good service and busting tail should be compensated and I do better than average because I appreciate it.

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT