Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by CCCC
When are you two slobberers going to leap a century?

Damn Paul! When I finally got to the 20 century, they went and changed it on me!!

So I figger it will take me least another 40 years to catch up.

and one finds one retrogressing. I have some 41brass tumbling right now, to load a 175 grain lead powdercoated bullet in. And with the powder i got today i am looking for around 750-800fps. and i got to thinking. of that flat spring colt double action 1892 in 41colt that they made like three different diameter bullets for. and aren't i duplicating that? oh wait a minute, i spied a box of brand new 38wcf brass i used to load those old colt bisley saa's at 180grain bullet at about 800fps. Then i get confused.
As to the 1895's yes, i will admit i WANT one. Preferable in 30govrnment. and the reason i don't have one is i know where there is one sitting in a safe from that period that has never been fired. and he ain't gonna sell it, but he let me hold it one day. the last century was better, in so many ways.
i got a rifle that came out of afkanistan. a british army rifle dated around 1860 something a snyder. has the leather, bayonet, all of it. and i have got to get some 577 ammo put together for it. got that in a carbine too that probably hasn't been fired since 1870.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/26/16.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO