Will be leaving tomorrow morning.. two days there...maybe til Tuesday if I dally...

went down to HoMo DePo and picked up some clothes line and some rope.... also the store and picked up some of our locally available beers for you NON Pacific Northwesterners to try if ya so desire...

Will check this out later to see if anything more than might be needed before I hit the highway.... there's a lot of nothingness between here and there and I don't do fancy mobil phones, or wifi on the road....

I do have a bucket of tent stakes etc, that I'll be bringing left over from my Boy Scout Troop's days....also someone let me know if larger camp pots might come in handy...

also have some big metal pans for washing dishes in, and also bringing a container of dinner ware that Wally World carries.... they are left over and unopened from another event the family took part in...

Extra camp chairs needed or are we good?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez