Originally Posted by CCCC
Thanks, Kent, and given the late news coming in from some folks, I think your 50 number is wise.

For all - looks like Dennis and I may have run up against a need for the Dangerous Game shoot. We are hoping/planning to have an incoming target rigged on something like a zip line. Up here I don't have a strong line or small cable long enough for the job (needs to be stretched fairly tight, I think) - probably at least 200 feet without a knot or joint. If anyone has or can get and bring such a line (maybe 1/4 or 5/16 dia.) it may help us have a fun shoot. If not possible, don't worry it - we will try to rig something to make it all work.

Dennis & Paul,

I have some fairly large aluminum pulleys used for stringing power lines. Let me know if you want me to bring them. I'm sure that you could rig up some sort of attachment for the DG shoot.

Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by milespatton
Also, I was thinking of trying my hand at biscuits and gravy for breakfast on Thursday. Any thoughts ???

I like biscuits and gravy. miles

Is there anyone who grew up in the south that doesn't like Biscuits and Gravy?

If so, I never met 'em....

with grandkids and others coming in over the last week or so, l think biscuits and gravy were an addendum for breakfast a half dozen times, nobody complained.

All:
I'll plan cooking on biscuits and sausage gravy for Thursday morning breakfast. I'll probably bake the biscuits at home Tuesday evening. Just heat them Thursday morning.

Have any of you ever had egg gravy? Same as sausage gravy except made with scrambled eggs. Was a Mormon pioneer staple. I grew up on the stuff. Maybe I'll make a separate batch for ya'll to try.

For those of you that don't like sausage gravy, bring some home made jams, jellies or such.

OK, off to the market for a few supplies.

Kent, please call me when you have a minute. Maybe we could travel together. I'm going to be pulling a trailer also. Could be of help to each other in case of some sort of road trouble like a flat tire. 480-720-7908.

Jeff

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.