I sure am glad that all you guys and gals had such a great time there so next spring (winter here) I hope to hit the trail for Tonto gathering. A person can go just so long w ithout having some of Kent's great cooking.

I am looking forward to four more sessions of radiation and had my last chemo injection today. Anyway, until the first part of September after they do a CT scan and determine what else, if any, I might need.

Both my doctors today were happy with how I have been able to hold up under some mighty strong stuff. I know why and all you folks that have been praying for me know also. Our God is much stronger than anything or anybody else and I think that when enough people lift me before Him He answers our prayers in a positive way. He says "I will have mercy upon who I will have mercy." I'm sure that your prayers and the prayers of many other friends is what caused Him to extend His mercies to me.

Not to assume that I'm out of the woods yet but I really am feeling much better. O, I stopped coughing up blood over a week ago and my weight is staying exactly the same.

Thank all of you for the kind thoughts and prayers. Please don't stop yet.

Ivan

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.