Originally Posted by Oldman03
Just found out today that Alan wont be able to make the trip. Mike and I will be there as planned. unless something unexpected happens.

Well Randy, that is disheartening news... give him our best..

on the plus side, I know everyone enjoys my wife, more than they enjoy her husband... whistle.... however with work, Judie was going to be unable to make it....

HOWEVER, she has also maxed out her vacation alottment, which means she is going to HAVE to take some vacation....

I was going to plan on rolling into Quemado on Tuesday, leaving like Sunday afternoon....

to be there early, I am going to have to leave without the wife, who isn't out of work on vacation until Wednesday..... but with a check air fare ticket via Kayak, she is going to be flying into Albuquerque Wednesday afternoon...

So I run down there from camp and pick her up at the airport Wednesday afternoon....

and then we'll drive home together....

So the better half of the Seafire duo will be there, along with the worst half....

Still wish Alan could make it tho.... and Ivan and Patrick, and Ed 2ManyLetters etc....

these gatherings are almost like a family reunion, but with Relatives YOU ACTUALLY LIKE!